Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas^^

this my 1st time celebrate christmas....
b4 that i never celebrate wif friend or else....
haha~~
24th nite watch movie wif shawn n joyous watch TRON~~
not bad movie,this movie make me wana play games^^
have a nice day wif my 2 friends~~haha~~
25th christmas^^
evening go jusco buy food nite steamboat^^
we a small small gathering wif steamboat^^
a fun steamboat^^we all so full~~haha
oso chit chat heart to heart^^all about sincere in ur heart~~~
feel that since i came kl nobody will said like that~~
all ppl in kl like got a thick mask~~~all branded thing or else~~
sincere heart go where liao?
we also chat about ghost~~haha~~make me so scare~~~
we reach the most scare part Shawn suddenly sing christmas song~~haha
then we all jus follow him~~haha~~
we also chat about love,friendsss,family funny thing,and so on~~
when they r talking abt love haha~~dint have relationship so jus heard lo^^
On the way talking we also drink TIGER=="
this is my 1st time drink,never drink b4>
they all laugh at me,lil girl jus can drink orange juice >< haha
anyway i think i have a fun&nice christmas celebrate^^
thanks my dear friends who celebrate christmas wif me^^thanks^^
u all make me temporary 4get wat i annoyed ~~~haha

No comments:

Post a Comment