Friday, June 3, 2011

TIRED!!! STRESS!!!!

Year 2 Sem 1~~~ it's reali hard for me~~
Aldy 2nd year my PORTFOLIO cant SEE!!!
the quality not reached that standard~
my artwork oways BAD!!! how come??
sometimes i think myself are not suitable for GRAPHIC DESIGN???
my style are not strong TT.TT how i survive???
i reali tired abt thinking of this~
saw classmate style so strong~but me myself?
reali cant found my own style??
mayb i should more hardworking X200 than my classmate?
mayb when start of choose course i should another course i can do it well?!!
Reali stress~~ think abt this aldy no use~~ Year 2~~ now it's year 2~~ i cant give up at all~~
i should do more and see more~~
I get lost in idea topic n themes!!!!!!!!!!! everything about study i get lost TT_TT
STRESS!! bcoz of  MIXED MEDIA~~ i cant found my themes~~
i work hard in my research~~but the lecturer REJECT me 2 times!!!
i cant rili understand what he mean!!! when he reject im so stress n ANNOYED!!!
he owyas cant rili understand my research~~jus reject oni~~
wat he dun like so we cant do =.= (Vulgar language)
until 2day i oso cant rili found my themes~~
He(lecturer) i didnt said anything oni ask me go bac test out ==
WTF???!!! aldy reject still ask ppl go bac test out? n find a theme==
WAT SHOULD I DO?
I GET LOST!!! U make me STRESS!! U make me CRAZY!!!
i didnt have any idea~~i didnt have any target 2 research TT.TT
the 1st time i feel wanna cry when i do research n assignment~
I rili dun like this lecturer!!!!! damn it~
haizzzzz~~~~~
I need PATIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think everything will be ok when i long sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment