Saturday, July 2, 2011

Mood DOWN!!!

2day whole day i didnt have mood 2 do my assignment~~
but i have 2 force myself do it~~
thye 1st i do gasteur drawing~~draw like a shit!!!
then do the mixed media assignment~~
FINALLY!!! i damaged all my artwork!!! TT_TT
i waste spray!!!i waste money!!i waste paper!!!
I waste my energy!!!WASTE ALL THOSE THING!!!!
Im AFRAID!!!! IM SCARE!!!
happy lor now~~~
redo all >.< buy the spray again!!!
but still cannot TT_TT im so stress!!! Im so pressure!!!
i cant do well TT_TT i scare my A's fly away from me~~
Im scare~~NCF said like i more pressure~~~i have 2 force myself do well~~
but I cant~~TT_TT
\I feel wana cry~~~~
I cant cop well T.T
Can I dun1 cop it~~~
the accident thing how 2 do again??
HELP T.T
Im stresss!!!!
Monday presentation ><
I hope all thing will be run smoothly
Can somebody shoulder lend me cry???!!
I think no~~i have to be strong~~~~
My mood is DOWN~~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment