Monday, January 24, 2011

Relax~~Target

2day what i done??
RELAX~~~~~
Good mood~~
hahaha~~
2day activity~~
Facial+massage~~
so happy that can facial again~~
facial make me refresh my mind~~
wont think the other thingssss~~~
facial oso hav a massage~~
so relax~~long time dint facial n massage le^^
so happy abt that~~
im so appreciate that my parent has allow n provide me money 2 do facial^^
thankssss~~
facial hav many advantages 2 me^^
1.relax
2.skin bcum more smooth n bright
3.refresh my mind
4.gain more information abt healthy
5.can make me more patience
(Facial time is longer abt 3hours)wahahahahahahaha
I hope that after i bac KL can every month once~~~
I hope so.....
B4 go college I twice per month~~so good~~
bcoz of college life is busy~~
no chance 2 facial~~
Next SEm target~~
~~no more last minute work
~~gain more experience by the others
~~facial once per month
~~do more research
~~everyday b healthy eaT + exercise(GYm/Dance)wahahaha
~~drink more water
~~more friendly NO More EMO!!!
~~patience+care 2 the others
GAMbateh i can do it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment