Thursday, March 17, 2011

Mr.Blogger I'm coming~~

2day my mood abit confused~~
it's happy it's Down ~~~

Y down?!
bcoz of someone someone someone==
my heart is pain is down is hurt~~~~
bcoz of....................pass through.....
the blank is secret~~!! ==
look so strange~~
im down~~im pain~~dissapointed~~
bcoz of myself lost a friend~~ T__T
when driving almost accident T___T
y?y i so care abt the someone~~
I hope that my pain my hurt my down kip it in a box~~
i cant give my emotion control myself~~i have 2 control emotion!!!
+U +U~~

Happy (n_n)
My wet media assignment 1 result is released~~!
the result is not bad~~
thanks miss Yar Shi~~Love u so much ❤
I never get a not bad mark(for drawing) seen Kasturi is lecturer==
thanks u~~u gimme encourage n ur comment~~
i will do harder for my next assignment or next next next assignment~~~
Every assignment i have 2 put many patience inside~~~
Although im a turtle but i do harder n patience i ccan bcum a fast & nice turtle^^
+u +u~~

No comments:

Post a Comment